Although it feels like time flew by, if I really counted, we did have every single day of the year, and we accomplished quite a lot of things.
Jan 08: Celebrated Wei's 31st birthday.
Feb 08: Joined the PHS Wind ensemble
and started playing the bassoon again.
Office move to White Oak is canceled, on hold indefinitely!
Mar 08: Maternal grandmother passed away in Taiwan
Apr 08: RESTING!
May 08: Decided we should check out single houses
Apr 08: RESTING!
May 08: Decided we should check out single houses
found the last lot at Potomac Edge
signed purchase contract
Jun 08: House cleaning
PHS COA conference in Tuscon, AZ
Visit Grand Canyon
Jul 08: Open house!
Dad's 60th Birthday party
Aug 08: Cousin and family from Taiwan visit
House under contract!!
Sept 08: First deployment for Hurricane Gustav, Hanna, Ike
Taiwan!
Oct 08: Hokkaido, Japan!
Moving/Cleaning/Packing
House is SOLD!
Nov 08: Move into new home!
more moving/cleaning/unpacking
Dec 08: even more moving/cleaning/unpacking
curtains, blinds, and rods
So you see, we really experienced and had each and every single day of the year. I might have to do this every year to remind myself that I am not going crazy, a whole year really has come and gone.
Merry Christmas!
signed purchase contract
Jun 08: House cleaning
PHS COA conference in Tuscon, AZ
Visit Grand Canyon
Jul 08: Open house!
Dad's 60th Birthday party
Aug 08: Cousin and family from Taiwan visit
House under contract!!
Sept 08: First deployment for Hurricane Gustav, Hanna, Ike
Taiwan!
Oct 08: Hokkaido, Japan!
Moving/Cleaning/Packing
House is SOLD!
Nov 08: Move into new home!
more moving/cleaning/unpacking
Dec 08: even more moving/cleaning/unpacking
curtains, blinds, and rods
So you see, we really experienced and had each and every single day of the year. I might have to do this every year to remind myself that I am not going crazy, a whole year really has come and gone.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment